Bespoke and Preformed Concrete Structures
Donegan Civil Engineering has extensive experience in the construction of reinforced concrete structures, especially as part of its service to the Regional Water Authorities throughout the UK.
From bespoke structures formed and cast in various sizes and locations to suit any purpose, to purpose made precast concrete structures manufactured off site to provide a quick installation.
- In-situ reinforced concrete weir chambers
- In-situ reinforced concrete outfall structures constructed within sheet-piled cofferdams
- Precast box culverts
- In-situ reinforced concrete culverts
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) chambers
- Bespoke reinforced concrete channel works